I believe you’re a business man who wants to promote his business online or you might be a Digital Marketer who is looking answer to the topic of this post i.e. Do you need a professional Digital Marketer to promote own business or to do it on own and to save the expense of Hiring one. I firmly believe you might be sceptical of what to do or what to answer a client you approached.
I have worked as freelance Digital Marketer for more than couple of years and found its hard to convince a Business person at first about the power of Digital Marketing for Business Growth. In some cases, I have seen many potential clients told that the business has their own in-house Digital Marketing team. I found it very difficult to convince them the reasons on to why should they Hire Me or in sense that why should they hire a Digital Marketing Expert to grow their business.
After years of working with various potential Clients, I have drafted this post to help the Business Owners who still are in confusion whether to hire a DM Expert or Not and to those all Digital Marketers out there who found it hard convincing their clients.
- Digital Marketing is a Dynamic Ocean of Marketing : Digital Marketing is not just to create Facebook Ads or publish a paid Google Ads. It takes years to become master in different modules of Digital Marketing to properly run campaigns and ads and to promote a business online through various mediums. If you are a business owner and you feel like to take some few courses and start your own Facebook Campaign, then chances are you might achieve your objectives, but it will not be cost optimised and you need to test various small campaigns to see which one works or not.
- Choosing Tools of Digital Marketing for Various Objectives : You might think Facebook and Google Adwords are the only option to start with Business Promotion online. But did you considered which tool to use for your Objective. Hold on, did you just thought what is my Objective. If you don’t know what is the objective or your online marketing then you will never gonna achieve it. Objectives like Promotion, Brand Awareness, Generating Leads, Sales etc are all treated separately and were executed in different ways. Many Clients ask me to do everything together, I simply mention them the difference of Objectives and the process and way we work to achieve it. Treat all objectives separately and plan accordingly within the allocated budget.
- Monitoring and Tweaking Ads as n When needed : The world of response to online campaign is very dynamic and needs thorough attention to finalise it. Digital Marketers are very experienced ones and they monitor the ads & campaigns setup regularly make decision to optimise it for desired results. It takes a lot of Tests and analysis to finalise one campaign.
- Fast Changing Digital Marketing World : The tools and technology changes very fast in Digital Marketing world. Last week Facebook changes their Advert window and combined ad manager with Power Editor functionality. Similarly the SEO rules of Google changes with time and one Digital Marketer keeps himself updated with the industry change with the latest knowledge to change the strategy of Digital Marketing Campaigns always.
- Concentrate on Business Growth : As A business owner you need to focus more on the Services or product part of your business which is the key. Online Marketing is just a part of your overall business. If budget is an issue the initially you can perform Digital Marketing yourself, but once you start growing business, you need to spare time to think on business growth and give the responsibility of Online Marketing to a professional Digital Marketer who can well manage your online presence giving you your precious time to Grow more in Business.
Website Design and Development – a digital marketer may coordinate the design and functionality of a company website, working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of a company website, a digital marketer is also responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – a digital marketer is responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) are two ways a digital marketer helps to drive relevant traffic to their website.
- E-Commerce – where appropriate, a digital marketer is responsible for converting website visits into online sales. This is often achieved by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – a digital marketer may also be responsible for managing the online presence and brand of a company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with their consumers in real time and a digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
Request : If you find my content useful, please share my page below. This keeps me motivated to keep all the information on this site up to date and accurate.
Sign-Up For our Newsletter Below & get the latest content right to your inbox 🙂
Thanks Again !
Any questions/suggestions? Please leave a comment below.