With my immense experience by working with lot of different Real Estate Agencies, Partners, Promoters. I have developed a 100% Full proof system which I just plugin for any Real Estate client and sit back and enjoy.
So I am happy to announce that – I am launching my first ever Premium Training on “How To Get 100% Quality Leads in Real Estate Using Facebook Lead Ads – Most Importantly with a 70% More Deal Closure“
This training is for :
1. Real Estate Owners/Promoters/Agents/Channel Partners
2. Digital Marketing Professional/Agencies who provide leads to the Real Estate Companies.
3. People who wanna learn on How to Do It and can implement in any other business.
And For Anyone who want to try hands in Real Estate Market ……………….
Are you interested to attend this training?
The following chapters are included in this training:
2. Understand Facebook Lead Ads
3. Detailed Targeting (Exact Steps I will show on My System, which I used to generate 100+ High Quality Leads)
4. Ads Monitoring and Optimization
5. Custom Audience SetUp
5. Leads Capture
6. Automation Of Facebook Leads into Google Sheet
7. Tips On “Run Ads Once and Forget Forever” Starategy, Which I uses to work with my 12+ Real Estate Clients.
ABOUT Soubhagya Sahoo
Soubhagya Sahoo has more than 5 years of experience in the world of Digital Marketing. Having worked with more than 100+ StartUps and Companies across India and World, he has built his reputation as one of the best Online Marketer.
His expertise is in Pay Per Click Lead Generation for any kind of businesss whats so ever. He extensively use Facebook Ads to generate Million $ of revenues for clients.
His major domain of work niches are Real Estate, Educational Hubs, Medical Practisioners, Fitness Organization/Trainers and Personal Brand Building.
Also he trains students/corporates/sales exceutives both Online and Offline. Have completed more than 120+ Workshops in 4 Major Countries.
Hes on a mission to create “FREEDOM Lïfestyle Community” and has more than 800+ Active members across Globe.
? Frequently Asked Questions