I’ve hosted hundreds of webinars myself, and I’ve been featured as an expert guest on more webinars than I can count.
And if the past 5 years have taught me anything, it’s that webinar software just works.
A recent webinar strategy report revealed that 77% of marketers use webinars in their lead generation efforts and most companies use webinars in at least some part of their business — customer support, lead nurturing, product explanations, and more.
Speaking from experience, I can tell you that not all webinar software is created equal. I’ve had frustrating experiences with many of the most popular tools out there because of:
- Confusing downloads and extensions
- Technical difficulties with sound and video
- Attendee limits
- And, complicated dashboards
And these things all really matter when it comes to your attendees’ experience.
But luckily, I’ve also had good and bad experiences with some tools!
Particularly in the times of coronavirus and work from home, choosing the right webinar software is essential to the health of your employees and customers.
What is the best webinar software tool?
When considering for best webinar tool, you should look at a few factors:
- Can you have multiple presenters?
- Are there HD video, audio, and other nifty features like custom backgrounds?
- Do viewers have to download a plugin?
- How many presenters can you have at one time?
- How many viewers can you present to at one time?
The best webinar software makes recording, sharing and engaging your prospects a breeze. Plus, some of the best tools have email marketing capabilities (to ensure everyone shows up), live chat, live streaming, and much more.
And Finally I found the tool which worked bet for me and thats DEMIO.
Demio positions itself as a smart webinar platform. What makes it really smart?
First, the software has powerful tracking options. Retargeting, tracking, or conversion pixels may be freely added on the registration page, thank you page, or in the webinar room.
Secondly, demio offers automation rules, such as sending the webinar recording to those who joined only after the 30-minute mark. With these rules, it is easy to segment the audience in real-time based on the actions that people take. Finally, demio is very simple tool.
It usually takes just several minutes to schedule the first event and even less time to setup the recurring webinars.
This tool is great for the beginners and for those who feel uncomfortable with the clunky interfaces and numerous settings. On the other hand, professional marketers and busy corporate users appreciate its extensive automation tools.
- Create registration pages and send automatic email reminders.
- Attendees can join by clicking a link – no need to download anything.
- Share files and CTAs with attendees.
- Organize your question and answer sessions to keep track of everything.
- Automatic HD recordings that are hosted in the cloud with a shareable URL.
- Analytics to track attendance and engagement.
- Integrations with Zapier and popular email marketing services.
- The webinar meeting room interface is beautiful and user-friendly.
- Your visitors don’t need to download any software to attend.
- You can create your own custom registration pages.
- You get lots of audience engagement features, such as Q&As, @mentions, option to make attendees live, and more.
- The built-in analytics let you see how many attendees interact with your CTAs, files, etc.
- Your webinars are automatically recorded in HD and hosted in the cloud, with a shareable link that you can give to people.
- Demio is not a great option for large webinars (e.g. 500+ people).
- You don’t get access to as many integrations as some other tools.
Who is this webinar software best for?
Demio is a great option for marketers looking to connect with smaller groups of webinar attendees (think 500 people at an absolute maximum).
In terms of the user experience for attendees, this is one of the better tools that you’ll find.
- 100% browser based (no software to download)– support all browsers and devices
- Very easy to setup
- Up to 15 event coordinators for the event
- One-time registration for the recurring webinar series
- The ability to offer files for downloading
- The price is on the higher end of the scale, if you need more than 50 live participants.
Demio offers a 14-day free trial, so you can test it out before paying.
After that, Demio offers three plans with month-to-month billing:
- Starter – $49 per month for a 50-attendee room and one host
- Growth – $99 per month for a 150-attendee room and one host
- Business – $234 per month for a 500-attendee room and up to four hosts
There are also some minor feature differences between the plans.
If you want to save some money, you’ll get a 30% discount on all plans if you pay annually.
Companies All — ones that don’t require a lot of bells and whistles